- From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:03:53 +0300
The update manager is trying to update Firefox 3.6.3 on this openSuSE
v11.1 64bit system, and claims it can't find the Subject package. I have
found v3.12.8-2.1 and installed the rpm manually.
Doing so seems not to have had no effect, because I am getting exactly the
same error message about its inability to provide this package. Why can't
it see that it is already installed, and what can I do to convince the
system that it has what t wants?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Skype chat problem
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Time Issues 11.3 - Solved
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: KDE3 Enthusiasts - neat opportunity for opensuse and others
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6 - which hardware?