Re: [opensuse] Skype chat problem

James Hatridge wrote:
The US was colonized by the religious, political, economic, and criminal
rejects of every country in the world. We have been carefully breeding insane,
obsessive, fanatic lunatics with each other for over 400 years, resulting in
the glorious strain of humanity known as "Americans". You have to expect
some... peculiarities.
That would certainly explain that Rev. Terry Jones, who's been in the news recently. As shown by him, the U.S. certainly has more than it's share of "peculiarities".

  • [opensuse] Re: 12.1?
    ... rejects of every country in the world. ... We have been carefully breeding insane, ... obsessive, fanatic lunatics with each other for over 400 years, resulting in ... the glorious strain of humanity known as "Americans". ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
    ... On 7/21/2010 8:02 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote: ... rejects of every country in the world. ... We have been carefully breeding insane, ... obsessive, fanatic lunatics with each other for over 400 years, resulting in ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Ex disk problem
    ... I really would like to get my data off the disk. ... rejects of every country in the world. ... We have been carefully breeding insane, ... obsessive, fanatic lunatics with each other for over 400 years, resulting in ...
    (SuSE)