Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
- From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:48:04 +0200
On Tuesday 14 of September 2010, Lester Wade wrote:
Aren't we still waiting until KDE 4.6 to get a decent multi-monitor
applet which actually remembers resolutions and positions? The
gnome-display-settings applet has done this for quite a while.
You can instead wait for a several-year-old xorg.conf that remembers
resolutions and positions. Or you can do with a somewhat less old *.sh script
with xrandr commands in ~/.kde4/env .
I'd love to be using KDE, this release looks excellent but until this
gets fixed its a no-go for me :(
This fix, er, I mean feature introduces new translations and as such cannot
be simply added to updates.
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer
l.lunak@xxxxxxx , l.lunak@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] pulseaudio eats more then 30% of CPU
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Re: This is OFF TOPIC (was: Moving to IPv6)
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
- Next by thread: [opensuse] CAN Bus users?