[opensuse] Disabling updater applet

Hi,

how can I disable the updater applet for all users of the system. They are
not allowed to install packages anyway?

Christoph

  • [opensuse] A Smart Question
    ... If I use smart to install packages, do I have to run suseconfig afterwards? ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Disabling updater applet
    ... how can I disable the updater applet for all users of the system. ... not allowed to install packages anyway? ... Right click on applet, configure applet, you can disable it there. ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: apt-get update: "Hash Sum mismatch!"
    ... when I run apt-get update, I always receive a bunch of error messages, ... capable to install packages, because those are not on the server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lenny, apt(titude), dependency issues, seg faults and corrupted .DEB packages
    ... I can now install packages with ease. ... let it run for 1 loop and the results were all okay. ... "One disk to rule them all, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to install Packages on Debian-Wheezy
    ... possible), "How to Install Packages". ... Assuming you have a graphical user interface installed, ... Lisi showed some command-line commands to run, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)