[opensuse] Firewall 2xISP Failover Config - Please Help
- From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:50:49 +0300
I have SuSE Linux server which acts as 2-interface router & firewall with firehol package for firewalling setup.
Now we would like to add backup net line to another ISP via third net interface. so if connection to ISP#1 fail, all traffic will be automatically switched to ISP#2. Once ISP#1 becomes available again, firewall/router should be switched back.
Anyone have any clue how to do it with firehol ?
Checking net connections probably have to be done via cron script and 1 min interval.
If there are no turnkey solution with firehol I can switch to another firewall front-end, its not a big problem.
Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] [opensuse-security] Can't do ssh as user
- Next by Date: [opensuse] "Accessing the Package Management Failed" in YaST
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] [opensuse-security] Can't do ssh as user
- Next by thread: [opensuse] "Accessing the Package Management Failed" in YaST