[opensuse] Firewall 2xISP Failover Config - Please Help

Hi, folks,

I have SuSE Linux server which acts as 2-interface router & firewall with firehol package for firewalling setup.

Now we would like to add backup net line to another ISP via third net interface. so if connection to ISP#1 fail, all traffic will be automatically switched to ISP#2. Once ISP#1 becomes available again, firewall/router should be switched back.

Anyone have any clue how to do it with firehol ?

Checking net connections probably have to be done via cron script and 1 min interval.

If there are no turnkey solution with firehol I can switch to another firewall front-end, its not a big problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).