Re: [opensuse] modprobe question
- From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:36:21 +0700
On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 01:56:14 am David Haller wrote:
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
On my machine I am running xawtv in corner of my screen in order to keep
an eye on the program and switch to my TV screen if it starts to become
interesting. When using Skype I want to use my webcam.
I run xawtv with the instruction to use video1 (xawtv -c /dev/video1) and
keep the Skype on video0.
In order to achieve that I have to give a "#modprobe bttv" before using
xawtv. I assume that there must an easier way to achieve that but did not
find out the howto.
Could somebody help me out?
alias char-major-81-1 bttv
Linux User 183145 using LXDE on a Pentium IV ,
powered by openSUSE 11.3 (i586) Kernel: 2.6.36-rc8-34-desktop
LXDE WM & KDE Development Platform: 4.5.2 (KDE 4.5.2)
07:35am up 9:36, 2 users, load average: 1.37, 1.22, 1.10
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Printing from Windows Computers to Suse Printers
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Equivalentt to Kover in KDE4
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] modprobe question
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] modprobe question