[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-kde] Plasma Crash (SOLVED)

On Oct 29, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010 18:10:07 wrote Sascha Manns:
Hello Mates,

after the last Update (don't know what exactly) my Plasma crashes. I
can = use kdm4 and the login looks good. But after the first seconds
in Plasma = the Desktop goes black. The Windowmanager with Ghost
Theme works. So i have downloaded the debug Packages and my Log is
visible there: http=

://paste.opensuse.org/66951278 .=20

I'm using the KDE Factory Repository.=20

Can anyone read, what happend?
I've found it out. It was a false version of python-kde4.

I still have this problem. Or at least one that sounds similar. Which was the bad and which was the good version of python-kde4? And in which repos did/does each live?

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Kapellgränd 7
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

And remember:

It is like talking about large city with all constructions finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.