Re: [opensuse] Disappearing CD/DVD ROM

  • Audio duration problem with wavdest
    ... I've been working on some code to extract the audio from a multimedia ... the duration of the extracted PCM audio should very ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.audio)
  • RE: Protection of workbook
    ... shows exactly how to do this with clear audio too. ... Well worth a peek! ... delete entries and hide cells. ... How can I prevent that the workbook will be changed? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: TV Tuner: No sound whatsoever
    ... and make sure that you have a valid sound card listed under each of the 3 entries. ... All other audio applications that don't involve the TV tuner, such as Windows Media Player, WinAmp, ATI's DVD player, etc., work just fine. ... But I'm getting no audio whatsoever whenever I use an application with the TV tuner. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)