Re: [opensuse] How to upgrade my kernel?
- From: Bob Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:59:42 +0000
On Monday 01 Nov 2010 22:44:01 David C. Rankin wrote:
Make sure you do set multiversion....
OK, did that ...
Then a zypper up
I opted for zypper up, but the kernel was in the list of packages NOT to be
(or zypper up -tShould I have done "zypper up kernel"?
package) will grab the new kernel (I can't recall when zypper up defaulted
to package instead of patch...)
Let us know how 2.6.36 works for you.
I will when I get there ;)
Registered Linux User #463880 FSFE Member #1300
GPG-FP: A6C1 457C 6DBA B13E 5524 F703 D12A FB79 926B 994E
openSUSE 11.2 64-bit, Kernel 126.96.36.199-0.4-desktop, KDE 4.5.2
Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz, 8GB DDR RAM, nVidia GeForce 9600GT
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] How to upgrade my kernel?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] ACL on EXT4 FS (Suse 11.2)
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to upgrade my kernel?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to upgrade my kernel?