[opensuse] howto set OO-Math command window font/bkg color?

Peter, all:

I have not used the math/formula edit app from OpenOffice (OpenOffice.org
3.2.1) before and right off, I notice a problem with the (bottom) command window
color and text color. It's black text on dark-charcoal background and very hard
to read.

How do you change this color combination without messing up the text color in
the rest of the apps (writer, calc, etc..)? Option->Appearance->Font Color
changes the document color and Option->Appearance->Application Background has no
effect.

What's the trick?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC

  • Tab groups in VB2003 debugging
    ... they open side by side at the bottom of the screen. ... How do I manage what tabs are in which group and make them come up side by side? ... I've spent hours trying to see Autos and Command Window side by side at the bottom of my screen with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: A problem w/NYTimes
    ... Try this test in a command window. ... after the connection drops I can see at the top and bottom of the ... window suggest that the HTML document is complete: ... is set Work Offline and open the nytimes.htm file with IE to see ...
  • Re: [opensuse] howto set OO-Math command window font/bkg color?
    ... I have not used the math/formula edit app from OpenOffice (OpenOffice.org ... I notice a problem with the (bottom) command window ...
    (SuSE)