[opensuse] Zypper dup
- From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:18:27 +0700
Up to now I am regularly doing a zypper dup which includes several 11.3 factory
One question: would I at the end of the zypper dup update land automatically
into 11.4 and if not, when should I decide to make the step towards 11.4.
Linux User 183145 using LXDE on a Pentium IV ,
powered by openSUSE 11.3 (i586) Kernel: 2.6.36-93-desktop
LXDE WM & KDE Development Platform: 4.5.3 (KDE 4.5.3)
16:12pm up 2:01, 2 users, load average: 1.60, 1.77, 1.82
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Samsung Scanner Trouble
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] recover multi-volume rar archive?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Samsung Scanner Trouble
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Zypper dup