Re: [opensuse] Oh my Gawd, Kmail Migration goes Berserk
- From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:46:27 +0100
On Friday 26 November 2010 20:24:42 jsa wrote:
On upgrading to KDE 4.6 beta 1 the Kmail migration tool decided to
migrate 5 Gmail accounts with huge amounts of archived mail.
Swamped my internet connection for 20 minutes.
All of this without so much as a "by you leave".
Please make a bugreport for this. The migration is supposed to use the
existing cached mail.
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF: Markus Rex
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: EXTERNAL: [opensuse] Novell (and Suse) acquired by Attachmate
- Next by Date: Re: EXTERNAL: [opensuse] Novell (and Suse) acquired by Attachmate
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Oh my Gawd, Kmail Migration goes Berserk