Re: [opensuse] skype Question

Hi;

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
İsmail Dönmez said the following on 11/28/2010 06:31 AM:
Hi Kresnik;

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Kresnik Igor <kresnik.igor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello
I like know why in suse 11.2 skype run 17 times

Can you explain a little bit more the problem, try to provide some more details.

Perhaps he means you can only run it 17 times.
The 18th time you try to run it, it fails.

Or, as you say, because its an ambiguous phrasing, perhaps that's not
what he meant.  But it would be an interesting type of error, eh?

Well that might also mean 17 skype process exists in top etc.

Regards,
ismail

  • Re: [opensuse] Skype and opensuse11
    ... I can't skype to install it say it's missing... ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Skype and opensuse11
    ... Subject: [opensuse] Skype and opensuse11 ... I can't skype to install it say it's missing... ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] Headset vs. SUSE 8.2
    ... order to use skype from her desktop running SUSE 8.2. ... .tar.gz-extracted version of skype; ... installed 2-3 sound recorder software were just frozen quickly... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Skype users?