Re: [opensuse] repo rebuild needed on repositories/KDE:/KDE3/SLE_11/

On 11/26/2010 06:54 AM, C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
David, just a general question, did you start probing mirrors after the problem
showed up, or is there some automatic solution.
I have the same kind of problem right now with
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/
and I am not planning to start looking into mirrors if I could avoid it.

I just started once the problem appeared. I generally just use gwdg.de as a
mirror, since the redirector has always given me problems. When I run into a
problem, I just check another mirror (xmission is really good when it is up). I
usually just go to download.opensuse.org/repositories/(whatever) and then check
which mirrors are available.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC