[opensuse] Re: opensuse - How do i win some space back?
- From: Andrew Z <ahz001@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:34:26 -0700
I understand your comment as writer of the app.
On the website is firefox shown.
Is this the only app bleachbit cleans?
BleachBit cleans 90 applications listed here
About 10 of them require you to install the Linux bonus pack, but most
do not require the bonus pack.
I use openSUSE 11.3, but only 11.1 and 11.2 are listed.
Does that mean that i cannot install it?
Thanks for pointing this out: I didn't notice openSUSE 11.3 is out,
but I am building the package now. In the next few hours it will be
and later on the regular download page. Meanwhile, there is a good
chance you can install the openSUSE 11.2 package without problems on
11.3: if it installs and starts, then everything else should work too.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] How do i win some space back?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux and Sandisk - Sansa Clip MP3 player
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Linux and Sandisk - Sansa Clip MP3 player
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse - How do i win some space back?