Re: [opensuse] mail gurus - help: postfix/local - bounced (can't create user output file)??
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:32:07 -0600
On 12/20/2010 01:23 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:
I have a weird postfix error that is causing incoming mail to *me* on
a new server to bounce. (imap-postfix/procmail/dovecot) Other users
How is your user different from the other?
it's not, nothing different at all. I suspect if it was a user problem, I would
see the same behavior when I moved the /var/spool/mail/david to david-sav and
let postfix/procmail create a new one. But that works just fine.
What about a receiving example with a user that works?
Same thing except instead of bounced, I get:
status=sent (delivered to command: /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION")
Check /var/log/audit/audit.log for any issues.
Nothing out of the ordinary
What is your mailbox_command defined as?
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION"
I haven't had time to work on it today, but I suspect there is something that
corrupted the mail file for writing. It is just frustrating not to be able to
figure out why. I can read from it just fine, I just can't write to it. I wonder
if I could just move it to ~/Mail and subscribe to it as a folder and copy the
emails over? Will see.
If you have any other ideas let me know.
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Telephone: (936) 715-9333
Facsimile: (936) 715-9339
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Can't login -> 'Module is unknown' - libresmgr.so.1 invalid ELF header?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Can't login -> 'Module is unknown' - libresmgr.so.1 invalid ELF header?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] mail gurus - help: postfix/local - bounced (can't create user output file)??
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] mail gurus - help: postfix/local - bounced (can't create user output file)??