Re: [opensuse] Connecting iPod to OpenSUSE

On 27 déc. 2010, at 04:13, Terry Eck <terry_eck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Connected an iPod to USB port on OpenSUSE 11.3 and nothing shows up.
Anyone know of software which will "see" the iPod directories? Is this
even possible.
Thanks,
Terry

--
openSUSE 11.3 -- Kernel 2.6.34 -- GNU/Linux -- Sun 12/26/10
21:10pm up 3 days 11:52, 3 users, load average: 0.11, 0.18, 0.23