Re: [opensuse] Sound | Skype
- From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:32:57 -0500
On Monday, December 27, 2010 12:10:59 am ka1ifq wrote:
Now to figure out why the input is so hot.
Guessing: Topic of a conversation?
(a bit more details would help to understand in what way is input hot)
Ok, The audio from the mic is at a very high level. I have as controls
"Capture" & "Mux", with both of these at the min setting the audio
still is over driven. The headset is a basic type, no mic amp.
My input options are, Mic, Front Mic, Line and am using the Front Mic.
--- Sent from my Suse Linux Desktop. ---
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Graduated from "Absent trash icon" to disaster
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Connecting iPod to OpenSUSE
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Sound | Skype
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Sound | Skype