[opensuse] Does any know if there is there something like Proxmox VE for openSUSE

Guys,

I am working on setting up some KVM Servers for my own, I been looking
for an package to manage all the servers. I found Proxmox VE, but it
is only for Debian. I was wondering is there anything else like this
for openSUSE.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

  • [opensuse] Python and MySQL
    ... I am working on teaching myself python and I am trying to get ... But, I can't find it on opensuse, what is the equal ... Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF) ... to package and distribute, or create your own linux distro. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News 118 is out!
    ... Issue 118 of openSUSE Weekly News is out! ... OBS: New package wings ... Tim Jones: Kernel APIs, ... Linux /etc/inittab file ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Novell Client for 10.3
    ... Linux 10.1. ... Maybe the client for openSUSE 10.2 will work on 10.3: ... Because the package was built for it. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Open Office
    ... Portableapps.com's official release of each package is usually a minor release ... RE: linux. ... Especially as WINE (the windows emulator that lets you run windows programs) ... install on Linux will average 10x as long as on winders. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption (warning: long rant follows)
    ... Windows also are easy to install. ... it just added another package manager to the list. ... Linux, as a community, is serious business and able to help them make ... that true teamwork can win. ...
    (Fedora)