[opensuse] Does any know if there is there something like Proxmox VE for openSUSE

Guys,

I am working on setting up some KVM Servers for my own, I been looking
for an package to manage all the servers. I found Proxmox VE, but it
is only for Debian. I was wondering is there anything else like this
for openSUSE.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363