Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Split DNS? Solved
- From: Marc Chamberlin <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 23:13:05 -0800
On 1/3/2011 1:58 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/2/2011 9:29 PM, Marc Chamberlin wrote:John - I think I answered this in my reply to Lars. It may be due, in part to my not understanding the file system model, but read my response to Lars and let me know if that helps..On 1/1/2011 7:41 PM, John Andersen wrote:Please be specific. Which files do not get copied?
from /etc and SOME DO NOT. For example the actual files containing DNS
records do NOT get copied over and therefore MUST be edited directly
I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand the problem.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Split DNS? Solved
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Sharing kmail folders on network versus IMAP, versus?
- Previous by thread: Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Split DNS? Solved
- Next by thread: Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Split DNS? Solved