Re: [opensuse] How to resize KDE desktop widgets?
- From: "phanisvara das" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:26:45 +0530
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:19:22 +0530, Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag, 24. Januar 2011, 02:57:18 schrieb Anton Aylward:Yes I know about the 4 control icons, the box with 2 diagonal arrows
that does 'drag', the circle-arrow, the spanner that does 'config' and
the box with what looks like 4 arrows but brings up the browser.
If you click and hold the first icon (two arrows) and then move the mouse it
should re-size the widget.
it usually does, but one or two widgets resist resizing attempts; the pager widget, per example. once it's set to a particular size, it won't get smaller, only bigger. to make it smaller again i have to remove & re-add it. i've seen this in KDE 4.5 & 4.6. always wanted to file a bug against that, but forgot. will try now...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] DPMS now i am hissed orft
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse RT Kernel?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to resize KDE desktop widgets?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to resize KDE desktop widgets?