Re: [opensuse] [openSUSE Weekly News] We need your feedbacks!

Hello Mates,

this is just a little Reminder. Please share your thoughts.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
open-slx GmbH
openSUSE Community & Support Agent
openSUSE Marketing Team

Blog: http://saigkill.wordpress.com
Web: http://www.saschamanns.de

Web: http://www.open-slx.de (openSUSE Box Support German)
Web: http://www.open-slx.com (openSUSE Box Support English)
Open-SLX : Linux convenient, simple, secure and complete

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Why am I getting 14.6G zypper.log files?
    ... Actually, the way it is, if you want community support, openSUSE is the ... I'm a home user with openSUSE. ... some months ago as well - a library that encfs depends on that broken ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Why am I getting 14.6G zypper.log files?
    ... We might just as well be on a continuous upgrade cycle every 8 months ... Actually, the way it is, if you want community support, openSUSE is the ... I'm a home user with openSUSE. ... some months ago as well - a library that encfs depends on that broken ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OpenSuse 11.4 and Canon printer LBP5050 intallation
    ... from canon it's self. ... The missing lib file problem was solved after ... on the canon web site the last working opensuse os ... about possible future support for network connected LBP5050 printer. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Various Novell clients for Linux
    ... The MS support in Yast you talk about are not created by Novell these ... openSUSE but it uses its own version of it which is SLES and SLED, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [os] New Printer Info
    ... Therefore the support for ZJStream printers can be provided ... This patent/license stuff was the reason why the HPLIP people ... openSUSE 10.3, openSUSE 10.2, Suse Linux 10.1, ... center crashes because of these packages, ...
    (SuSE)