Re: [opensuse] MySQL Load Data Local Infile problem

Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 27/01/11 12:56, Per Jessen escribió:

This means editing /etc/init.d/mysql or stopping and
starting the server manually.

No!, you should add load-infile to the mysqld section in /etc/my.cnf

Very true, a much better place.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (0.0°C)

  • Re: Logrotate error in lenny
    ... # Really no mysqld or rather a missing debian-sys-maint user? ... The first test succeeds; the second fails. ... how do I fix it / should follow the instruction to raise a bug? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • boot process hangs on init of mysqld
    ... I cannot ssh into the machine because the boot process hasn't progressed far enough. ... I cannot edit the init scripts to remove mysqld. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: MYSQLD mysql-server for 5.2.1
    ... It didn't find mysqld and I have searched before as ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate
    ... # Really no mysqld or rather a missing debian-sys-maint user? ... # If this occurs and is not a error please report a bug. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] max number of threads limitation on suse
    ... Cristian Rodríguez wrote: ... My deepest condolences for your hair, it will fall out due the number ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)