[opensuse] Notepad++

Hello,

Notepad++ is a brilliant text editor for Windows, is there a version
of this program with the same features for Linux?

Thanks in advance,

Gilles Siche

  • Re: [OT] Dilbert cartoon featurng Linux
    ... Todays Dilbert "features" ... Linux too .... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re: Why does Linux crash?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: warning: /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc created as /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc.rpmnew
    ... On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 08:29 -0500, Mike Klinke wrote: ... > new features have been added to the package that only the new ... it that every step towards a solution in Linux always presents a new ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ah the good old days (Long again..)
    ... > unsure exactly what features and extensions it requires..) ... Most robust I might argue with, as a Unix geek, but not a 'Linux ... but I don't see why you identify this with MacOS X. ...
    (comp.sys.amiga.advocacy)
  • Re: Campground WiFi problem
    ... Compare its features to MS ... Microsoft wouldn't be stealing them blind and the competition would cause ... growing competition from Linux is forcing drastic improvements in Windows ... Linux and the newer Mac OSes have long since deep-sixed Windows ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)