Re: [opensuse] Notepad++

On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 16:35 +0100, Gilles SICHE wrote:
But what I like above all, is the possibility to make the same change
in more than one page at the same time (ctrl+H : make changes in all
opened pages), save all opened pages or close them in one click, and
the possibility to open the browser directly from Notepad++ to see
what the page looks like.

Syntax highlighting, Save All, Close All and open browser, those are
features available in many editors. Most IDEs, and some editors such as
kate have them.

I'm curious about the "make changes in all opened pages though". How
would that work? Is it a regular expression that gets executed on all
docs? If so, the feature is available in kate, where you also have the
option to create "snipplets" to implement your own features.

If it's something else, I'd love to know how that works in notepad++

Anders