[opensuse] graphical login not working

Hi',

í''ve modified a lampserver , the graphical login is not working, it says :

blogd:Can not read from fd 0: Input/output error
Master Resource Control, runlevel 5 has been reached

Can this be corrected ??
Regards
Erwin

  • Re: every 10 mins go black idle screen
    ... > any fast advice? ... I'd guess it's most likely DPMS that's causing the problem. ... DPMS for runlevel 5, graphical login. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Xscreensaver
    ... This works for RedHat, Mandrake, and Suse Linux ... Slackware uses runlevel 4 for a graphical login so change this line to ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux Server Newbie Question
    ... try changing to runlevel 5 - as root type in ... This should start up a graphical login ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux locking on boot (What I have tried so far)
    ... You can try to turn off the graphical login by editing ... /etc/inittab and changing the default runlevel from 5 to 3: ... The problem with the world is stupidity. ... safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: System hangs at shutdown
    ... > Master Resource Control: runlevel 5 has been reached ... > Skipped services in runlevel 5: smbfs acpid ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)