Re: [opensuse] What were they thinking... ? "Ontologies necessary for the Nepomuk semantic desktop"

On Thursday 03 March 2011 09:48:40 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2011, 23:36:18 schrieb Stan Goodman:
I am amazed that both of you have reacted to my observation as you
have. And in such an obvious juvenile fashion (snidely calling
attention to a misplaced quotation mark, because you have nothing
more pertinent to remark). What I learn from it is that you are
both involved in the tendency to give weird name of this kind, and
have a proprietary interest in them. I didn't know before who was
responsible for them. You can rest easy, as I have no power to
change names, or to cause you to bear the convenience of users at
least as much as your own ego- massaging. On the other hand, my
comment was not off-topic for this list, and I freedom of speech
is a sacred value where I live and on the Internet. Nobody here is
obliged to stand up and salute for everything you do.

Honestly, please stop trying so hard to take things personally! My
only intention was to point out that your quoting style does not
serve the netiquette – anything more you read into it should make
you think about why you cannot just accept that somebody gave you a
hint regarding well-known and documented guides regarding
mailinglists.

Sven

I see. Then you were not at all annoyed by my remarks about cockamamie
nomenclature. OK. I look forward to seeing many more such warnings
directed to others.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on