[opensuse] opensuse 11.3: no export from Yast2? No additional repositories?
- From: "Markus Egg" <Markus.Egg@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:13:27 +0100
Second time to ask this question:
I bought a openSuSE 11.3 package,
made a fresh install on my laptop
and tried to export the installed packages (like in previous
versions of openSuSE and yast2).
It does not work: yast2 Software dialog simply vanishes
when selecting "Export" for exporting the installed packages!
Bug report seems to be here:
Same for Software Repositories:
when adding a repository from local directory the repository
dialog vanishes when I try to open the fileselector to select
Then I checked and found that version
that is here:
yast2-2.19.14-0.3.1.i586.rpm 07-Jan-2011 12:45 568K
seems to be the newest version (correct?).
Installed this one.
The new version installs fine but it has the same bugs!
Is there any solution for this faulty yast2?
Is there any newer version (I did not find one on the net)?
Thanks in advance
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News 165 is out!
- Next by Date: [opensuse] updating on 11:3 is broken
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News 165 is out!
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] opensuse 11.3: no export from Yast2? No additional repositories?