[opensuse] Will 'webpin' be fixed for 11.4?
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:54:47 -0600
What is the status of webpin cli for 11.4? I patched the existing package to work with 11.4, but it still looks like nothing is indexed. webpin still doesn't work for 11.3 despite being told it would nearly one-year ago.
It is a very very handy cli tool to query packages to find out what versions or available in 'what repo' regardless of whether you have the repo added. There is no cli alternative and it is a waste to have to fire up a browser just to search for packages...
Anybody got the latest on this?
It is still broken on 11.3:
17:51 zephyr:~> webpin fluxbox
1 results (1 packages) found for "fluxbox" in openSUSE_113
* fbdesk: Icon Manager for Fluxbox
- 1.4.1 [packman]
(wrong answer) It is in:
17:54 alchemy:~> webpin fluxbox
FAILED: received error from server: 500 Internal Server Error
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.4 - Rocks - Great Job Devs!
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.4 - Rocks - Great Job Devs!
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] 11.4 Tbird - why do I have to click - "Close" twice on the Spell Check dialog before sending?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] 11.4 yast-qt error