[opensuse] Wrong Boot level

Hello SuSE people,

Running 11.4 and KDE4.6

When I boot up the system, near the end of the booting sequence I see Run
Level 5 has been reached. But it doesn't. I get a CLI login where I have to
log in and then do a startx to get the graphical display,

How doI fix this? /etc/initd/something?

Bob S

  • Re: [opensuse] Help - tmp full
    ... Boot into rescue mode using an install CD or DVD. ... The default login is 'root' with no password. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Anyone have a working vnc server start script they can share?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Installation problem 10.3
    ... I can change the resolution at boot to 1600 x 1200. ... 40 seconds and go to yast text mode with the following error: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] How to probe a module during boot?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] How to probe a module during boot?