[opensuse] Re: FireFox 4 - Status Bar? which one is the normal good old standard status bar?

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 19:20 -0500, David C. Rankin wrote:

Firefox 4 is driving me nuts. What do you mean "there is no status bar?"
Can't we just have a browser that comes complete anymore? Why do I have to go
hunting and pecking through some list of available (and of dubious origin)
add-ons just to get what has already been there back?

</rant off>

Which brings me to the point of this frustrating process. What, out of the
miriad of add-ons, will give me the normal firefox status bar back?

Note: progress does not equate to removing things that work and are not broken.

It's there, maybe not visible, when I installed my usual adblock, showip
and httpfox it's there as well as the 'add-on' bar.

Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel
GPU GeForce 8600 GTS Silent - Driver Version: 260.19.26