Re: [opensuse] Flash elements have white blocks the blink and strobe?

On 4/11/2011 4:57 PM, John Bennett wrote:

sc

Its a firefox thing. �Works perfectly with Google Chrome 64 bit for me.

No, it's probably not a 'firefox thing'. �The given url appears
perfectly fine to me with Firefox 4.0 on openSUSE 11.4.

Sounds like a Flash/graphics driver thing...?
John.

If it were, why would Google Chrome work on the same machine that Firefox 4 fails?

  • Re: [opensuse] Firefox 3.x will not print
    ... I had the same problem with firefox. ...  the correct page size before printing. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Google chrome and pdf files
    ... This feature exists in firefox but does not seem to be present ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Computer Systems Engineer ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Firefox 3.x will not print
    ... I had the same problem with firefox. ... I tried to bypass it without success. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Racing Post website - Google Chrome 1st- Firefox 3 2nd - IE8 3rd Best !
    ... Right, well I have been using the Seamonkey browser for a while now and it seems that this browser has really suffered by the extra use of JS/Ajax on the new Racing Post site so I'm going to have to ditch it as a browser which is a shame as it has a number of features that I find very useful, mainly the built in mail and newsgroups function. ... I then decided to perform the same tests comparing Seamonkey to Firefox 3 as this guy has done and was amazed to see a x6.42 jump in performance which means Firefox is roughly x2.8 times faster than IE. ... I thought I would try the new kid on the block - Google Chrome and this time compared it to Firefox 3. ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: Racing Post website - Google Chrome 1st- Firefox 3 2nd - IE8 3rd Best !
    ... well I have been using the Seamonkey browser for a while now ... Seamonkey results to the IE8 Beta results. ... I then decided to perform the same tests comparing Seamonkey to Firefox ... I thought I would try the new kid on the block - Google Chrome ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)