Re: [opensuse] font wierdness in kdm on 11.4
- From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:49:55 +0200
On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 13:56 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
After login the fonts are reasonable. It is only kdm that is off.
Everything's relative. Not everyone's idea of "reasonable" is the same. What
does http://fm.no-ip.com/Auth/dpi-screen-window.html as your DPI in each of
your installed browsers? What DPI does KInfoCenter report for XServer? Can
you upload a screenshot of your desktop somewhere where we can see what you
The site above looks ok in Firefox. Chrome reports the 254mm measure as
180mm - and it looks worse. Still, not the problem at hand.
KInfoCenter report the same as xwininfo, which is what I reported
I will see where I can place an image.
OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
Build a system that even a fool can use,
and only a fool will want to use it.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Funny/Sad story about Philips SPC530NC webcam on 11.4
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Can't see Samba shares in My Computer -11.4
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] font wierdness in kdm on 11.4
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Error trying to build drivers