[opensuse] Error launching YaST modules after upgrade to 11.4
- From: Trey Sizemore <trey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:44:38 -0400
I have upgraded my 11.3 desktop to 11.4. It appears to have gone off
without a hitch.
However, when I try to launch many modules from YaST (like
Install/Remove Software), I'm getting the following error dialog:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'YUIPluginException'
what(): Couldn't load plug-in gtk
YaST got signal 6 at YCP file Wizard.ycp:707
/sbin/yast2: line 399: 12837 Aborted $ybindir/y2base
$module "$@" "$SELECTED_GUI" $Y2_GEOMETRY $Y2UI_ARGS
Any ideas as to what could be causing this and how to fix?
For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
aspires higher than its due.
Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War
Linux paris.thesizemores.us 184.108.40.206-1.2-desktop i686 GNU/Linux
11:38am up 0:35, 2 users, load average: 0.23, 0.15, 0.40
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Autofs mounting
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] SSD alignement-option in partitioner usefull ?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Autofs mounting
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Is there a Light CD mage I can Download and boot from it to try Opensuse Like in Fedora and Ubuntu?