[opensuse] minimum KDE4 for file picker/chooser
- From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 19:07:51 +0200
I have openSUSE 11.2 with KDE3.
I would like to use opera 11.x web browser with KDE file chooser
but newest opera does not support KDE3/qt3. What would be the minimal install
of KDE4 that is necessary for opera for using KDE as file chooser?
I do not want to use KDE4 for anything else.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] New 11.4 install on new Toshiba laptop just fails
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] kde4 panel clock question
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] LibreOffice Impress slide sorter: cut slide buggy?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] wifi 802.11n on 11.3