[opensuse] openSuSE 11.4 - Printing bug
- From: Johannes Mueller-Lahn <johannes.mueller-lahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 09:16:24 +0200 (CEST)
im really helpless how to fix a printing bug in openSuSE 11.4. I wrote an email to this mailing list, by the beginning
of last week, but sadly nobody answered. While waiting for answers I was filling the bug to KDE bugzilla, but they told
me, that the printing dialog comes from QT, so wrote to their bugtracker:
I'm wondering, that nobody else has this problem. We can't print to an additional paper tray, if the tray 1 (manual) is
also filled. In the days of kprinter, everything worked. There must be something wrong in the printer command sent to
My problem is, that I have 60 desktops, and nobody can print from KDE directly to A4 default paper (Tray 3).
Thanks for any help.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice Spacing Bug causes Pre-defined Templates to print incorrectly
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] openSuSE 11.4 - Printing bug
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Evolution as Data Source in libreoffice
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] openSuSE 11.4 - Printing bug