[opensuse] Ex disk problem

Hi all,

I got one of the cheap IOmega 1tb external HDs. Well I drop the !"§$! thing
and now it will not work. Do you guys think if I break it open that the disk
might still be usable? I really would like to get my data off the disk.

Thanks,

JIM

--
The US was colonized by the religious, political, economic, and criminal
rejects of every country in the world. We have been carefully breeding insane,