[opensuse] Ex disk problem

Hi all,

I got one of the cheap IOmega 1tb external HDs. Well I drop the !"§$! thing
and now it will not work. Do you guys think if I break it open that the disk
might still be usable? I really would like to get my data off the disk.

Thanks,

JIM

--
The US was colonized by the religious, political, economic, and criminal
rejects of every country in the world. We have been carefully breeding insane,

  • Re: [opensuse] Ex disk problem
    ... James Hatridge wrote: ... I got one of the cheap IOmega 1tb external HDs. ... data off the disk. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Ex disk problem
    ... On 05/16/2011 05:02 AM, James Hatridge wrote: ... I got one of the cheap IOmega 1tb external HDs. ... I really would like to get my data off the disk. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Incorrect Internal HD Designation and Other Problems
    ... The HDs were initially setup as follows: ... In the past few months, I began to notice unusual problems with the computer such as: in Disk Management, Disk O designation would be reversed with Disk 1. ... I also began to have problems with moving files and folders and some other unusual errors Had problems in seeing the external HDs. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)