Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice Spacing Bug causes Pre-defined Templates to print incorrectly

Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

the error. And, of course, MS file formats are not publicly
documented.

I thought they were just that - were they not made into ISO standards?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.1°C)

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Hello ???
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] BIOS question
    ... On Friday 28 November 2008 09:37:17 am Roger Oberholtzer wrote: ... Is there a utility that comes with openSUSE that can be used to tell ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Upgrading OpenOffice 2.0 to 2.2
    ... dont know why:) ... Roger Oberholtzer wrote: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Kernel updates
    ... Roger Oberholtzer wrote: ... Webpin will tell. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)