[opensuse] Re: Installing both .i586 and .x86_64 version of the same package
- From: Joachim Schrod <jschrod@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:34:06 +0200
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:43:13 Joachim Schrod wrote:
What would be the correct way to inquire for addition of such
baselibs.conf files to standard openSUSE packages -- via Bugzilla,
or via OpenFATE? Maybe I could trigger to get them into 12.1, and
thus would get them without own package building the next time.
Either via bugzilla or direct as a patch - branch the package, update it, and
submit the fixed version back...
:-) I'll look into it.
Joachim Schrod Email: jschrod@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: Installing both .i586 and .x86_64 version of the same package
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Almost tossed out a working hard drive - Dolphin.
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Installing both .i586 and .x86_64 version of the same package