[opensuse] old 9.3 question
- From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:25:13 -0700
Might be too ancient to get an answer on SuSE 9.3 but . . . .
At one time, there was some keystroke combination (Alt-F3 maybe?) that would unfreeze a KDE desktop and deliver a /new/ desktop or at least allow one to bring up a terminal to go in and kill an offending or hung process. Does anyone know?
"I'd Rather Be Sailing"
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Almost tossed out a working hard drive - Dolphin.
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] copy/mv in MC
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Installing both .i586 and .x86_64 version of the same package
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] old 9.3 question