Re: [opensuse] how to remove New Activity from Desktop

On 06/05/2011 07:49 AM, lynn wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I have a perfectly working kde but at the top in the centre of each screen
there is a 'New Activity' button. How do I get rid of it? I think it used to
be a cachew because the cahew isn't there now.

Just move the button to one of the corners and it will turn into a cashew again.
Cheers,
Andre

  • Re: [opensuse] wysiwyg printing
    ... On Saturday 31 July 2010 13:21:15 lynn wrote: ... should I be reading about? ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Linux on a single computer
    ... Does anyone here use openSUSE on just a single computer? ... Lynn ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] konqueror blank page on startup
    ... After a 10.3 install konqueror gives me opensuse.org ... Lynn x ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] replacing X
    ... lynn wrote: ... Randall Schulz ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] how to remove New Activity from Desktop
    ... I have a perfectly working kde but at the top in the centre of each screen ... How do I get rid of it? ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)