Re: [opensuse] how to remove New Activity from Desktop
- From: Andre Massing <andre.massing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 22:46:48 +0200
On 06/05/2011 07:49 AM, lynn wrote:
I have a perfectly working kde but at the top in the centre of each screen
there is a 'New Activity' button. How do I get rid of it? I think it used to
be a cachew because the cahew isn't there now.
Just move the button to one of the corners and it will turn into a cashew again.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Slow performance when using the cifs module to mount samba shares
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Another srpm won't build: transmission
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] how to remove New Activity from Desktop
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] KDE3