Re: [opensuse] Automounting esata disk

* Tejas Guruswamy (tejas.guruswamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [20110610 11:58]:

I have always had to reboot to get e-SATA disks recognized on Linux.

Look into the udev scripts. A bus rescan may be needed in addition to
discover the presence/absence of the drive.

Philipp

  • Re: [opensuse] Run command as different user (especially on SuSE9.2)
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... Only the microphone input, needed with Skype, doesn't work. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.0 & PATH variable
    ... Yea, Brian. ... I'm not averse to adjusting -- I just like to know AHEAD of ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ... Kmix is one of the apps. ...
    (SuSE)