Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions
- From: Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 18:14:33 -0400
Daniel Bauer said the following on 07/05/2011 05:54 PM:
Sorry, but I dont get it. This is a screenshot of my konqueror:
it is exactly the same as dolphin in regard of metadata. This dialog didn't
exist before. And what I can choose to show is a strange mix of metadata and
computer-date (like file owner).
Many metadata simply are not selectable. For example the "copyright" - which
for me is an essential information! - is not available. I have to open Gwen-
view or digikam to see the copyright owner of an image. Before a right click
in konqueror showed *all* the metadata info. This is what I mean with
"wrapper": konq just behaves like dolphin, has the same settings dialogs and
lacks the same information...
And uses the config in the ~/.kde4/share/config/dolphinrc ...
... and presumable the same libraries ...
Do I have a special version of konqueror, when you say it hasn't changed in
ages? Mine definitively has changed...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Simple Network Booting Solution?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] two dolphin questions