[opensuse] Help with Kmai2 in 4.7
- From: ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:19:32 +0100
I'm having a real disaster with kmail2.
1. I accidentally deleted my local folders in the kmail2 Accounts config and now kmail2 crashes with an error "Failed
to retrieve akonadi resource" (or something like that). It does not give me a chance to re-add it.
2. Tried to modify an existing POP account (also in kmail Accounts config) but it does not allow me to edit the
password for the login id to the POP server.
Any ideas how i can retrieve these situations?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] RPMDB Packages: unsupported hash version: 9
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Help with Kmai2 in 4.7