Re: [opensuse] Re: Free Usenet servers?
- From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:27:14 +0300
On 08/06/2011 08:58 AM, James Hatridge wrote:
>It's possible that the signature block was written in an attempt atBeing from Arkansas I think that I can joke about it too.
>humor. But, as the grandson of "rejects" that fled grinding poverty and
>racial persecution in a viciously intolerant Europe to a dignified life
>in the United States (while the rest of their family perished, I'm
>forced to agree with Patrick. Especially given the specific source
>within Europe, the sentiment is grotesquely out of place. Thank God for
JIM (from Arkansas)
Yes, you can. And the real joke is Arkansas.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-kde] Kmail2 from KDE 4.7 slow folders
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 11.4 problems: KDM
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: Free Usenet servers?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] shorewall will be in the next openSUSE release