Re: [opensuse] Add KDE activity programatically?
- From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 22:30:09 +0200
On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 19:49 +0100, Tejas Guruswamy wrote:
I haven't done it myself but I think you're looking for this:
You can use JS scripts to add, configure, remove panels, desktops,
I see things like how they are added when a user logs in, and how to
install updates. Exactly the type of thing I was looking for! Thanks!
OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
Build a system that even a fool can use,
and only a fool will want to use it.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] xfs in openSUSE 11.2 vs. in 10.3
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Activities
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Add KDE activity programatically?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Activities