Re: [opensuse] Reboot via SSH

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:08:10 -0400
"Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is so silly it doesn't bear even dignifying with a response.
<snipped>

You need a vacation, Brian. Your sarcasm.exasperated sensor is down.

Really.

Get some rest.

Carl

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.0 & PATH variable
    ... Yea, Brian. ... I'm not averse to adjusting -- I just like to know AHEAD of ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] VNC Remote Install on 11.0 Broken
    ... software prompts for the password yet still it does not work because ... Brian K. White brian@xxxxxxxxx http://www.myspace.com/KEYofR ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: keyboard configuration problem
    ... On Mon, 23 Dec 2013, Brian wrote: ... the keyboard from udev via evdev. ... As far as the 2 commands above are concerned, you are perfectly right, but ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] No sux in 11.0?