Re: [opensuse] Re: WordPress thumbnails not working ??

El 12/08/11 15:00, Michael Powell escribió:

No. Look for whatever PHP error is wrong. Probably the plugin. I strongly
suspect you could continue to double your memory repeatedly and it will not
fix the problem.

This is no news, the code probably uses GD to process the thumbnails,
that will usually require a good chunk of memory, more than 256 M if
they are a lot of pics.

PHP Will free memory after request shutdown, not after each image processed.

I don't buy that PHP should run out of memory with '(tried to allocate 32
bytes)'.

I do, the memory allocator simple ran short of a few bytes, it is
expected behaviour in this particular case.