Re: [opensuse] Re: WordPress thumbnails not working ??

El 12/08/11 15:00, Michael Powell escribió:

No. Look for whatever PHP error is wrong. Probably the plugin. I strongly
suspect you could continue to double your memory repeatedly and it will not
fix the problem.

This is no news, the code probably uses GD to process the thumbnails,
that will usually require a good chunk of memory, more than 256 M if
they are a lot of pics.

PHP Will free memory after request shutdown, not after each image processed.

I don't buy that PHP should run out of memory with '(tried to allocate 32
bytes)'.

I do, the memory allocator simple ran short of a few bytes, it is
expected behaviour in this particular case.

  • [UNIX] PHP gd Library imageRotate() Function Information Leak Vulnerability
    ... PHP gd Library imageRotateFunction Information Leak Vulnerability ... Information leak vulnerabilities allow access to e.g. the Apache memory ... gdImagePtr gdImageRotate (gdImagePtr src, double dAngle, ... if($debug) ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Apache and Tux running together
    ... my job we've got a web based product provided by Apache running PHP ... This web application is hosted by multiple servers ... out on the number of httpd processes and falls behind to the ... so I'm thinking I'm memory bound. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: get_memory_usage() and mysql resource usage?
    ... suspect memory or resource limits in MySQL might be the problem. ... I have a set of php scripts which query the database with some pretty ... report, it take about 30-45 seconds to generate, and 5 MB of memory, ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Script mysteriously stops executing...
    ... memory leaks...that seems to be the case. ... misfortune of being on a corporate-wide PHP RPM that does not include ... more sophisticated memory management tool than the default reference ...   unset; ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: imagecreatetruecolor sometimes causes forced-download of index.php for some JPEG images
    ... You have a severe problem in either the specific version of PHP you are ... You're unlikely to get any support from bugs.php.net either unless you upgrade ... with memory_limit set to 32M, and memory_get_usagesays that the memory ... Memory usage: 9490728 ...
    (comp.lang.php)