[opensuse] burning of a suse install CD
- From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:49:37 +0700
My son is finally so far that he wants to try out opensuse. Up to now he has
only used Windows. The problem is that windows seems to neglect the .iso
extension. It does not show up. Only in chrome with which he made the download.
USB seems possible but was done without success. Read a lot on the web to no
avail. The iso file seems to be there as far as he can see.
No burning a cd (dvd burner not available). Remember from past discussions that
such burning is not without problems.
Could somebody give me details about the burning process?
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,
powered by openSUSE 11.4 (i586) Kernel: 3.1.0-rc3-1-desktop
LXDE WM & KDE Development Platform: 4.7.1 (4.7.1)
17:40pm up 1 day 5:39, 2 users, load average: 1.84, 0.65, 1.16
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] camera, skype, microphone
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] burning of a suse install CD
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Error in HP printer
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] burning of a suse install CD