Re: [opensuse] old dos .prn files
- From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:40:25 +0100
On Wednesday 07 September 2011 08:24:07 Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 09/07/2011 02:16 AM, Peter Nikolic wrote:
have some dos .prn files they are not text they appear to be binary in
nature odes anyone have any idea how to open these i do not want to
print them as that means the rescanning them.
800XLT-1.PRN: HP Printer Job Language data
Ideas anyone please
You might try to use the Linux "dosbox" and issue the "PRINT" command with
your file as an operand.
If memory serves, these are the old "print to disk" files done from the old
Thanks Duaine just one slight problem there it seems dosemu dont like my quad
core Phenome II cpu drat.
ERROR: Unknown CPU type!
CONF: emulated CPU forced down to real CPU: 386
LOWRAM mmap: Invalid argument
Powered by openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64) Kernel: 126.96.36.199-0.2-desktop
KDE Development Platform: 4.6.00 (4.6.0)
08:38 up 3 days 14:08, 5 users, load average: 0.19, 0.08, 0.07
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] old dos .prn files
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] access to list archives
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] old dos .prn files
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] old dos .prn files